Tuesday 10 January 2017

SSCS

Well it's about time I showed you my beautiful gift from Raewyn, from New Zealand, who was my secret Santa in Chooky's SSCS.  I had no clue when I opened up the xmas decoration earlier who my partner was. So Christmas Day was the big reveal.



This is the most amazing block keeper.  So much beautiful work - just stunning. I love it. 


And Raewyn included some other lovely goodies - a lovely N.Z. tea towel, magnetic notepad, xmas tissues and some yummy chocolates.  Very spoilt indeed.  Thankyou Raewyn - LOVED my amazing parcel. Cheryl











9 comments:

Jeanette said...

Very lovely gifts from Raewyn. Love the block keeper. Hugs,xx

kiwikid said...

Wonderful gifts from Raewyn, the block keeper is beautiful.

Fiona said...

lovely pressie from Raewyn.... Block keepers are so useful
Hugz

Michelle said...

Great gifts from Raewyn, she is certainly a talented sewer!

creations.1 said...

A lovely secret santa surprise - Block Keepers are very very usefull.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I just love your block keeper....beautiful! I keep meaning to make myself one. Lovely spoiling by Raewyn xx

Anthea said...

Gorgeous gifts there from Raewyn, Cheryl... she's a clever sewing chick! What a great swap it was!
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous gifts Cheryl,love your new block keeper and its in your favourite colours too.x

marina said...

santa certainly brought you some lovely christmas pressies!
they are all so gorgeous..