Wednesday 22 April 2015

More Soiree Photos and a Lovely Surprise

Shez was lucky enough to win one of Lisa's lovely books at the soiree last Saturday.  Carol in the background busy stitching away (unlike the rest of us)
Well I might have to revise that - everyone on my table looking very studious here
I love pincushions, so couldn't resist taking a photo of this collection of Leanne's lovely pincushions.

Now on my return home there was a parcel waiting for me.  As I wasn't expecting anything I tore it open and it was a surprise birthday gift from gorgeous Fiona (bubzrugz).  Wanna see -
 I had been drooling over these lovely goodies Fiona had been making on her blog.  This cute little bunny and beautiful zippered purse - I will use this to keep my pencils, pigma pens, etc in and she had also included one of her great little thread baskets - will fit perfectly in my sewing bag.
And there was more - the cutest stitched little bear that will hang in my sewing room, and a lovely wash cloth - all beautifully handmade.  Fiona I do love all my gorgeous gifts - they will all be so handy.  Thankyou so much for spoiling me.  Cheryl

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl i am enjoying reliving that day it was so wonderful and we had so much fun. Wow love those special goodies from Fiona,enjoy my friend xx

Christine M said...

Lucky Shez. Everyone does look very busy stitching in that second photo Cheryl. Maybe you were lucky enough to catch them before they all started talking again! Lovely gifts from Fiona.

Fiona said...

Glad you like the little goodies I sent... even late.... love the pics at the Soiree.... looks like an intense discussion going on there!
Hugz

Cheryll said...

That was sooo very NiCe of Fiona... but then again YOU are sooo very NiCe too! xox

Susan said...

Lovely surprise package from Fiona.

Kim said...

Look at those girls hard at work. What beautiful gifts from Fiona.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful surprise gifts Cheryl!! How lovely! Looks like another wonderful day out for you all.

Karen S said...

The pin cushion collection looks lovely. And your gifts from Fiona are great fun!