Thursday 5 February 2015

I'm Still Here

I know - I have been a bit quiet in the blogging stakes for 2 or 3 weeks, but we have been  moving house, so not much time for blogging, let alone stitching.
Lol this is how things are looking.  So I thought tonight it's time to prioritise, so -

ta da - Priority No 1. All done and dusted. I did briefly, just for a moment, think maybe the kitchen should be No 1, but we have cups and plates. Maybe that can be No 2 tomorrow night.
Before the packing up started I had been stitching these very cute little pillows - a Lynette Anderson design, a gift from my gorgeous friend Karen.  While I was going I stitched two - one for me and one for a gift. 

I have also finished the little paper pieced star flowers from the workshop I did with Lisa and Lou from Max and Louise Pattern Co.  The birds, and lots of leaves, to go.  Cheryl

13 comments:

barbara woods said...

it's first for your nerves, that's why we sew to calm our nerves

Christine M said...

It is very important to have your sewing room set up. Yes, I would do the kitchen next. Good luck with the rest of the unpacking, Cheryl.

marina said...

I don't htink there is anything wrong with your priorities!
lovely little stitcheries and I love your applique. beautiful fabrics. Roll on with the birds and other flowers...
happy unpacking

Anonymous said...

Lol a. Girl after my own heart,oh Cheryl your little pillows are so cute and wow your piece from Lisa and Lous workshop is awesome ,well done .Oh my friend wished I lived closer to give you a hand with those boxes,take care and I will see you soon xx

Cheryll said...

Oh Cheryl... so many boxes to pack & then unpack... but at least you have your priorities in the correct order.
Well at least for a stitcher that is...
I hope the move goes/went well. xox

Fiona said...

Its good progress to be in the house and your sewing room unpacked!
May you create many happy memories there...
Hugz

barb's creations said...

very pretty projects Cheryl, how cute is that snowman! :) Barb.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very good to see that you have your priorities sorted Lol! Lovely work too! Hope you are not too weary xx

Susan said...

Will be lovely to sit and stitch whe all the unpacking is done. Love the start of your applique.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Glad ypunhave found a little bit of time to stitch love your projects xx

Karen S said...

It is good to have some stitching time. And you know the boxes will still be there later!

Binsa said...

Hi Cheryl sweet projects good luck with moving house and unpacking regards ofaigh

kiwikid said...

Good your priorities are in the right order!!! Your blocks are gorgeous. Good luck with the unpacking ....we are in the same situation but soon to move!