Tuesday 1 April 2014

My House, My Home Swap

I have signed up to do "My House, My Home" swap this year through Mrs Martins Quilt Shop. This year we are making something for each room of the house. The first one - my favourite room - the sewing room, and this is what my partner Kerrie sent me -
The lovliest "Mend It Kit" - absolutely love Anni's designs from Hatched and Patched, as well as a very cute "Sew" project folder kit, also a Hatched and Patched design, and how gorgeous is that pincushion - a little rusty bucket with the pincushion at the top.

And look at all those yummy goodies inside

And this lovely kit for a cute little sewing pocket - will look forward to sewing this.
I'm looking forward to the next one now. Thankyou Kerrie for my gorgeous parcel - just loved it.
Cheryl



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Cheryl you received a wonderful parcel,what a fun swap,see you soon my friend.xx

Melody said...

I agree withShez, such a wonderful parcel

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely parcel,such great useful gifts,enjoy.x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That is just so lovely...wow....

Jeanette said...

Oh wow. That was a wonderful gift to receive. Hugs,xx

Susan said...

They are lovely kits, which one will you start first?

Fiona said...

a lovely parcel full of fun...
Hugz

Cheryll said...

Wow...what a wonderful parcel to receive! Lucky you! :)

Helen said...

fantastic parcel and gifts !!

Susan said...

How lovely.

marina said...

how gorgeous!
love the little kit too, the fabrics are adorable.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Sounds like a fun swap. Love your goodies x