Thursday 3 April 2014

Lovely Friends

I've been very spoilt this week with two beautiful swap gifts, but I also became another year older earlier in the week and two of my lovely friends spoilt me some more -
Keryn (who has a lovely blog -www.christmascreationsbykeryn.blogspot.com) sent me this most beautiful scrapbooked friends notebook/journal, and she knows how much I love choccies - but they didn't quite all make it to this photo lol. Thankyou so much dear friend for your beautiful gift. I love it.
 
This is the inside of the notebook - lots of little colored envelopes with removable pages - so cute.
And another dear friend, Karen (no blog) was my swap partner a couple of years ago and we have become firm friends ever since. She sent me the most beautiful pincushion and embroidered tea towel (perfect - I love my cuppa). And there was more -
Two lovely Lynette Anderson projects that I can't wait to stitch. Thankyou for spoiling me also Karen - I absolutely loved my parcel -  and for all the lovely birthday messages I received from all my gorgeous friends.

Well Shez and I are off to a lovely Stitching Soiree with Lisa from FignBerry Creations and Leanne from Petals and Patches on Saturday - we are both very excited, so will be back to show you what we got up to soon. Cheryl

13 comments:

Susan said...

Just no stopping you two!!
lovely presents and a belated Happy Birthday

barb's creations said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl!!! Hope you had a wonderful day. Geee you and Shez gallivanting on another trip....have fun wish I could be there as well :) Barb.

Christine M said...

Happy birthday Cheryl. You and Shez have a great time. Don't get up to too much mischief! Oh, what the heck. Go on!

Helen said...

Happy birthdayCheryl lovely gifts, you were spoilt. Have a wow of a time !!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy Belated Birthday, sorry I missed it Cheryl...gorgeous presents you have been spoilt..

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Forgot to say have fun tomorrow...be good...LOL

KERYN B said...

Cheryl so sorry I didn't realise that I bought the empty chocolate lol next time I will double check. No one deserves to be spoilt more than you. Have a great stitching day. K xx

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl. Wonderful gifts. Have fun with Shez. Hugs,xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Cheryl I agree with Keryn you so deserve to be spoilt you are such a awesome friend,you have received some beautiful gifts,enjoy and I can't wait for our adventure tomorrow,see you soon my friend.xx

Cheryll said...

I know the two of you will have a great time together... just like we'll three have in July!
Wonderful gifts received for a special day but then again YOU deserve to be spoiled! :)

Fiona said...

sounds like a fun birthday... lovely getting parcels like that to play with...
Hugz

Susan said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday Cheryl.....some lovely gifts to enjoy. Have a great time tomorrow.

marina said...

belated birthday wishes!!
what thoughtful friends.
Enjoy your soiree..