Sunday 8 December 2013

Some More New Xmas Goodies and Parcels, parcels

Now you know how I love Christmas, so following my little shopping expedition to The Christmas Shop in Maldon, I also added these gorgeous handmade goodies from Keryn -
This very, very cute roly poly Santa.  And there's more as you knew there would be -
Of course I had to have Snowy too.
And Keryn sent me this gorgeous tree on a cinnamon stick.  Thankyou Keryn - love my new goodies - you are so, so talented.

Lots of parcels coming and going here, as I know there are with lots of you.  Can't wait until I can open them.
Now I showed you my gorgeous wooden snowman decoration from Dagmar, my swap partner in Chooky's SSCS, in my last post (which I just loved), but she emailled me and said there was another, which I've now opened and it will hang beautifully on my tree with other handmade decorations from special friends -
Love it, thankyou Dagmar.

And on Friday a parcel arrived from Leanne (lizziethequilter.blogspot) who was my partner in Cheryll's Santa Sack swap -
How lucky am I with this gorgeous bag Leanne made for - so lovely and roomy, will be great for shopping and/or a day's stitching.  And in lovely French General fabrics.  Thankyou so much Leanne for spoiling me, and I just love my bag.  These yummy looking parcels came with it, and I'm just going to have to be patient until opening day -
I'm trying not to squish and feel them too much.

And these were posted off to my secret partner in Suzanne's (Colorado Lady blog) swap.  Mmm wonder who they are for?
Have a great week. Cheryl



12 comments:

Anthea said...

Hi Cheryl - wow so much Christmas fun going on here - gifts being sent away, and arriving to you - gorgeous new purchases... where do you store all your things for the other 11 months of the year?!?!

Anonymous said...

You are in your element there Cheryl,love your new items from Keryn and boy what lovely looking parcels.xx

Susan said...

It's very Christmassy at your house, lots of lovely packages too.

Christine M said...

Love your new Santa, Snowman and tree, Cheryl. Lovely bag from Leanne too.

Cheryll said...

Oh I know a little elf who has been very busy! LoVe all the chrismassy items at your place too! :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your goodies from Keryn are just so cute, she is so talented...gorgeous bag...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Its like Santa's workshop with all those gorgeous parcels coming and going. I love the new additions to your Christmas family xx

KERYN B said...

Lots of parcels to open - how exciting. I have touched mine so much the paper is wrinkled!! Wish that postie would get a move on...Lov your decorating....

Helen said...

Hello Cheryl,

I'm your partner in the Maree's 6 Item swap, I wanted to let you know that my parcel arrived safely today, I didn't know how to contact you to say Thanks for my terrific gifts..... they really are fantastic. I've now discovered your blog and I can see Christmas fun happening at your house.

Thanks again

Helen http://helbels.blogspot.com.au/

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely Santa and friends,and lots of lovely parcels.xx

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Lots of Christmas spirit in your home. hugs

Chookyblue...... said...

cute ornament from Dagmar........