Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas

I would like to wish you all, my dear friends, a very Merry Christmas - I hope you've all had a very special day and been very spoilt. I know I was, plus was very exciting to open my swap gifts and other special surprises under the tree from some very dear friends.  Thankyou Shez and Barb for spoiling me, and Michelle for the most gorgeous plum pudding decoration for my tree, and Keryn for my gorgeous bits and pieces.

Sharon - I received my gorgeous secret swap parcel from you. I don!t have your email, but thank you so much for spoiling me. I loved all my presses and will show photos of my gorgeous gifts from Sharon soon - when I buy a new laptop. Yes mine died about 5 or 6 days ago, and I'm relying on my daughters phone, but have no idea how to do photos on my blog from her phone. So maybe Boxing Day sales tomorrow.  Also opened my lovely surprise gift from Julie, my other secret Santa
And again will post photos once I have a new computer. And was also spoilt from another Julie, my partner in Mrs Martins swap. And Dagmar my secret Santa in Chookys swap. Hope you have all had a wonderful day with your families. Cheryl





11 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

very best wishes to you and your family x

Motherdragon's Musings said...

Happy Christmas Cheryl, I am so glad you liked your parcel.
Hope you have luck in the boxing day sale tomorrow.

May 2014 be filled with love health and happiness and lots of lovely stitching.

Susan said...

Happy Christmas Cheryl......good luck at the sales!

Anonymous said...

hope you get a good bargain Cheryl.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Hope your new laptop is waiting for you at the sales...good hunting! Hugs xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Have fun shopping and all the swaps have been awesome...

Karen said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Best wishes for an amazing 2014.

FloS said...

I hope Santa has been very nice and brought you a new computer !!!
Best wishes my dear Cheryl !!
Florence

Nicky said...

Thanks for my wonderful SSCS gifts from you Cheryl, I have been so spoilt!! I feel very lucky to have been your partner in a great swap.

I see from your computer issues you maybe don't have my thankyou email yet :-)
Hope you are back online soon....

Melody said...

Happy New Year. I'm looking forward to another year of seeing all your wonderful sewing. Hugs

Anthea said...

I look forward to seeing your Christmas goodies Cheryl - isn't it a pain not having a fully-functioning computer?!