Tuesday 12 November 2013

Christmas Gathering

Wow what a wonderful day I had on Saturday at a Christmas Gathering with Leanne Beasley and Gail Pan as the tutors. Here are the girls showing the projects we could work on during the day.

It was great to catch up with fellow bloggers Shez, Barb, Melody, Sharon and catch up with Anne and meet some new bloggers Vicki, Sylvia and Fiona. And lovely to have my sister join me.

This was the beautiful display that greeted us - and we got to keep that very cute reindeer and candle jar.

Barb and Shez enjoying xmas lunch

A close-up of Leanne's gorgeous table runner, for which we received the kit, including the Riley Blake charm pack to complete it.  I will show you Gail's lovely wallhanging when I've done a little more stitching on it. Funnily enough I didn't get a lot done on the day, but will look forward to the next one. Cheryl








11 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great fun by the lovely photos...love that reindeer!

Anonymous said...

it was a wonderful day Cheryl and thankyou for all you did for me,cant wait for the next one,its going to be a lot of fun next year with all our stitching days.xx

Christine M said...

Thanks for sharing your photos Cheryl. How strange that you didn't get much stitching done! I bet it had nothing to do with all that chatting! LOL!

FloS said...

You are soooo lucky !! I'm totally jealous !! It must have been a wonderful day !
Florence

Susan said...

Sounds like it was a great day out. Such lovely projects too.

Fiona said...

looks like a great day out...
Hugz

Anthea said...

Oh I am so jealous, seeing all these lovely pics from such a great day out!! So glad you enjoyed Cheryl, of course anyone would with Gail & Leanne on board!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

A perfect day.....great photos...

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Glad you all had such a lovely day,shame I like in UK and can't join you.xx

Joy from Bundy said...

What a wonderful day that you had, love the runner. Cheryl how are you going with Girls Day Out? I have all the panels stitched and appliqued ,but I am a bit overwhelmed with putting it all together. Cheers Joy

Wendy said...

It looks like a wonderful day, gorgeous gifts for you!