Thursday 5 September 2013

Stitching my Lovely Gift

This is what I've been stitching this week - these lovely cuties were a gift from Michelle (Rag-Tag Stitchin') when we caught up recently. A lovely new pattern which I'm sure she'll be releasing when she gets home. Looks like me, don't you think. Thankyou for spoiling me Michelle

What a difference a few days of sunshine makes -
This is the view from my kitchen window - Spring has arrived, yah.

Well I'm off on a stitching retreat weekend. Hope you enjoy your weekend also. Cheryl

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous gift,love the new designs ,Michelle is so clever.
Someone must've told her that you like xmas Cheryl,lol,have fun at your retreat.xx

Melody said...

Beautiful designs from Michelle. Have a wonderful time on your retreat

barb's creations said...

Yes I agree those designs are very you, wish I was going on your retreat with you instead of work :) Barb.
P.S: Are you coming to this months Mill Rosie meet up???

Fiona said...

cute little stitcheries... spring is so lovely... and that window view of gorgeous... have fun at your retreat....
Hugz

marina said...

lovely stitching!
enjoy your retreat..

Christine M said...

Lovely stitcheries Cheryl. Have a wonderful time on retreat.

Susan said...

Sweet ystitcheries. Enjoy your retreat.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Have a great retreat. We Christmasaholics have to stick together you know. LOL!