Thursday 12 September 2013

Friends Swap Part 2

Florence, my lovely swap partner all the way from France has received the gifts I sent her as part of the Friends swap, so I can now show you what I sent to her -
F - Felt needlecase, and
R for my favorite redwork. Florence loves angels, so Michelle's angel bag (Rag-Tag Stitchin') from Country  Threads was a perfect choice.
I for Indigenous fabric, and
E for Edible (Florence was very excited about finally being able to try Tim Tams)
N for notebook, which I've used Michelle's sewing alphabet for the front cover.
D for Decoration - I added a Theodora Cleave cat button, as cats are another favorite of Florence's, and
S for Snowman goody bag, which I filled with Cadbury Roses choccies - a pattern from Bunny Hill

Thankyou for being my lovely swap partner Florence, and to Kris from Sew Prim Kris for organising this fun swap. Cheryl


8 comments:

Fiona said...

very clever selection and beautifully done...
Hugz

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

You had some lovely ideas there, well done.

Anthea said...

What a gorgeous parcel of goodies there Cheryl... with a lovely Aussie twist too... Beautiful gifts indeed! x

Noela said...

Lovely gifts given to Florence. Hugs.....

Susan said...

Lovely swap gifts you sent to Florence.

FloS said...

I LOVE everything !!! Thank you Cheryl !
Florence

Christine M said...

You sent Florence a lovely parcel of gifts Cheryl. I bet those Tim Tams are all gone by now!

Khris said...

You did a beautiful job on your swap.
Hugs Khris