Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas Boxes


As I mentioned yesterday, I love to use beautiful Christmas boxes and tins as part of my Christmas decorating, so thought you might like to see a few of them.

A beautiful one from Barb

Inside these three boxes is written the story "Twas the Night Before Christmas".

The inside of this beautiful box shows some lovely old fashioned waterballs.

Am enjoying my advent swap with Maria, my partner - a few more lovely gifts have been opened.  How lucky am I?  Thankyou Maria.  Have a great weekend. Cheryl

3 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

You have such a lovely collection. They are beautiful.

Maria said...

Losts of beautiful oraments and gifts in the last few posts Cheryl.....

Maria said...

Those tins and boxes make a lovely display Cheryl! Love those snowmen too, especially the one in the snow globe :-) And thank you for my lovely advent gifts; I've had such fun opening them each morning and they have all been such lovely surprises! Thank you so much xx