Tuesday 11 December 2012

7 Days of Christmas

Cheryll at Gone Stitchin is hosting 7 Days of Christmas so thought I would show you some of my xmas decorating.,  Michelle gave me a good idea - she has a tree for all her handmade decorations, so had a spare little tree from when DD2 moved into her own place (and then moved back again hence the spare tree).

A little Rosalie Quinlan angel on top.

The cutest felt reindeer from Michelle, and plum pudding from Karen

And I love my felt/stitchery stars from Barb.  Think this tree will be full of lots of memories from lots of lovely friends. Cheryl

6 comments:

gracie said...

I love the idea of a special tree... I stated mine also this year.

Jeanette said...

Love the ornies & your special tree. Hugs,

Fiona said...

It is a great idea and I just love the hand made ornies...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely display...

barb's creations said...

I love the idea of a tree with handmade decoration,it's nice to see you using the ones I made for you too :) Barb.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh it is lovely Cheryl. Glad you climbed on board. I hope it becomes your favorite like mine is to me. Loved seeing your ornies.