Monday 19 November 2012

A Saturday Class

I have been very lucky over the last couple of months to attend several classes with some very talented designers, and so it was on Saturday when I attended a class with some amazing designers - Rosalie Quinlan, Leanne Beasley and Jodie from Ric Rac Designs.

These little angels decorated each table and the Christmas tree and were very cute - I would have loved to have one come home with me. 

One of my favorite projects of the day was this Christmas bunting pre-printed for us to stitch on the most beautiful red linen.

Jodie had brought along this most amazing dress she had made from selvedges - the skirt alone took over 700 metres of selvedges. Sorry photo sideways - was the only way I could fit it in.

A lovely way to spend a day and lots of new projects to finish. Have a great week. Cheryl

1 comment:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Sounds like you had a fun class.