Saturday 13 October 2012

Some More for the Retirement Fund

Not a lot of stitching to show you - lots of secret stuff being sewn, and am looking forward to getting back to my redwork snowmen and gingerbread men soon, but a couple of new things arrived in the mail this week - my retirement fund my husband calls it - as if I won't get it all sewn eventually lol.  Arn't these little felt decorations cute - have really got a bit addicted to working with wool felt this year, and so many yummy colors.

And a new block of the month - lots of lovely birds and birdhouses (a favorite - I have many scattered throughout my home) and in my favorite red, with a bit of brown thrown in.

Have a great weekend. Cheryl

1 comment:

Michelle Ridgway said...

They are so cute.....felt is wonderful to work with especially for small items.