Sunday 21 October 2012

Fee's Doily Swap

I participated in Fee's lovely doily swap - we had to send a lace doily, embroidered doily, fat quarter of fabric, 6 buttons and 1 metre of ribbon.  My partner was the lovely Lynette (no blog as yet), and this beautiful parcel arrived on Thursday - sorry I ripped the wrapping off so quickly, so no photo of that, but the most beautiful - and I mean beautiful crazy patched bag - so much work Lynette I just love it, and everyone I've showed to has been oohing and aahing along with me. It is just beautiful and I've been very spoilt. A lovely close-up.

How lucky am I?  Have been laid low for a few days with an inner ear infection, but feeling better today thank goodness. Not a pleasant feeling when the walls keep closing in on you lol. Have a great week Cheryl

4 comments:

gracie said...

How lovely...

Noela said...

What a beautiful bag. You're one lucky lady. Hugs...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Firstly I hope you are on the mend. I love crazy patch and Lynette did a wonderful job on your gorgeous bag.

Wendy said...

Beautiful bag!